for ISKCON News on June 4, 2015
Mayapur Tourism, ISKCON Mayapur’s travels and tours division, has announced the launching of its improved website www.visitmayapur.com.
Sri Mayapur is the birthplace of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu- the most merciful form of Lord Krishna who distributed love to even the most fallen through the chanting of the Holy Names. To give this mercy to everyone in the world, Srila Prabhupada established ISKCON with its headquarters at Mayapur. He wanted that all people of the world to visit Mayapur. His disciples have developed Mayapur with first class facilities to give guests a profound spiritual experience.
Some of the benefits people get by visiting Mayapur:
- Visit of the pastime places of Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- Receive 1000 time benefit of spiritual practices like chanting of Lord’s Holy Names.
- Interact with exalted devotees from different parts of the world and hear Krishna-katha.
- Have a holy bath in the Ganges.
Services that Mayapur Tourism can provide for those visiting Sri Mayapur:
- Being a part of ISKCON Mayapur, they arrange accommodation at any of the ISKCON Mayapur guesthouses.
- They take care of the visitors’ travel needs such as booking flight and IRCTC train tickets. They do pick-up/drop off anywhere from Kolkata using their own cars.
- They conduct guided tours to the nine islands of Navadvip Dham and nearby pilgrim sites (such as Ekachakra, Kalna and Katwa).
- They have designed tour packages which peopl can choose from and they also facilitate corporate conferences/meetings, weddings, samskaras/pujas and much more...
By visiting the www.visitmayapur.com website people can submit their accommodation or travel request, and Mayapur Tourism will get back to them.
To read reviews about these services please visit: https://www.facebook.com/MayapurTourism or http://www.mayapur.com/guestbook/