ISKCON`s European Governing Commission (Euro GBC) would like to call nominations for the third ISKCON Europe Excellence Awards (IEEA) for the year 2011.
IEEA are meant to recognize the sincere devotees and projects who have dedicated their lives to the mission of Srila Prabhupada in Europe. These awards are to encourage such exemplary devotees.
The last year's winners can be viewed here:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NOMINATIONS
1. Nominations can be made by anyone but the nomination should be endorsed by a temple president or an authority who is equal to or above the temple president in ISKCON's administrative hierarchy.
2. Please duly fill in the nomination form for every individual nominee.
3. Latest date for sending nominations is SEPTEMBER 15, 2011.
4. Awards will be announced at the European Leadership Meetings (ELM) 2011 gathering in Prabhupadadesh, Italy, 30 September and 1 October 2011.
5. The Euro GBC are going to accept maximum three nominations per one European country.
6. Please send all nominations to Euro.RGB.Secretary@pamho.net
The Euro GBC invites recommendations for the IEEA 2011 for the following categories of service. However you can send nominations of sincere and exemplary devotees even if their service does not fit in the below categories (alphabetically sorted)):
- Book Distribution
- Caring for Devotees
- Child Protection Services
- Congregational Preaching
- Cow protection and Farming
- Devotees' Health Related Services
- ISKCON Festivals
- ISKCON Youth Forum Services
- Literary Contributions
- Media Preaching
- Opening of new Temples and Projects
- Outstanding Pujari Seva
- Overall ISKCON Interest/Overall Preaching
- Padyatra Preaching
- Prasadam Distribution
- Primary/secondary and adult education
- Scientific Presentation of Krishna Consciousness